Several Baltimore museums are offering free or discount admission in the coming weeks as part of Free Fall Baltimore (FFB) and other promotions. Don't miss out on these great deals!
- Through February: Discount admission to the National Aquarium ($8 off for adults and $4 off for children) for Maryland residents and $12 admission after 5 p.m. on fridays
- Every Sunday in October: Free admission to the Baltimore Museum of Industry (part of FFB)
- Tuesday, October 23, 10 a.m.-4 p.m.: Free admission to the B&O Railroad Museum (part of FFB)
- Sunday, October 28, 12-2 p.m.: Free admission to the Amaranthine Museum (part of FFB)
- Tuesday, October 30, 10 a.m.-9 p.m.: Free admission to the American Visionary Arts Museum (part of FFB)
- Sunday, November 4-Thursday, November 8: $5 admission to Ripley's Believe It or Not! with the donation of five cans of food to fight area hunger
Photo by Katie Langer