Every year for one weekend in December, downtown Baltimore attractions drop admission prices to $1 or less. Dollar admission at the National Aquarium may be the highlight, but dozens of other attractions also offer up this holiday treat.
The 2010 dates are December 4th and 5th.
Here's the list of 2010 participants
- American Visionary Art Museum - Sunday only
- Babe Ruth Birthplace & Museum - both days
- Baltimore Museum of Industry - both days
- Contemporary Art Museum - free both days
- Evergreen Museum & Library - both days
- Flag House and Star-Spangled Banner Museum - Saturday only
- Geppi Entertainment Museum - Saturday only
- Homewood Museum - both days
- Maryland Historical Society - Saturday only
- Maryland Science Center - both days (excludes IMAX and special exhibits
- National Aquarium in Baltimore - both days from 10 a.m. until tickets sell out. Limited availability. No advance sales. No dolphin shows. 4-D Immersion Theater sold separately.
- National Museum of Dentistry - both days
- Port Discovery, the Children's Museum in Baltimore - Sunday only
- Reginald F. Lewis Museum of Maryland African American History & Culture - both days
- Sports Legends Museum at Camden Yards - both days
- Top of the World Observation Level, World Trade Center - both days
- Walters Art Museum - free both days