Get Fit or Lose Weight
- Baltimore Yoga Studios: Grab your mat and head to one of these yoga studios in the Baltimore area.
- Baltimore Health Clubs: Whether you're trying to lose weight or stay fit, joining a health club may help you achieve your goal.
- Personal Fitness Trainers in Baltimore: While most health clubs offer personal training, this list of personal trainers in Baltimore includes those not affiliated with health clubs.
Learn a New Skill or Take a Class
- Colleges, Universities, and Higher Education in Baltimore: An extensive listing of area institutions, many of which offer continuing study courses.
- Wine Tastings in Baltimore: Learn more about the art of wine at these area tastings and classes.
Spend More Time with Your Family
- January 2013 Events & Festivals: Start the new year right by checking out one of these local events.
- Now at Baltimore Museums: Winter 2013 From the National Aquarium to the Baltimore Museum of Art, these institutions have full calendars of exhibitions, workshops, and other programming.
- Family Attractions in Baltimore: Visit any of these five attractions and you'll have memories to share for years to come.
- Inner Harbor Cruises and Boat Tours: From dinner cruises to a pirate ship excursion, cruising through the Inner Harbor is always a great family activity.
- Free Attractions in Baltimore: Whether you are on a budget or just looking for some inexpensive ways to spend your time, this list of free things to do in Baltimore is sure to give you some ideas on exploring Charm City on the cheap.
- Monthly Discount and Free Events in Baltimore: Like clockwork, many of Baltimore's most anticipated free events fall on the same days each month.
- Baltimore's Best Happy Hour Specials: Great happy hour deals can be hard to find, but this list of Baltimore's best happy hour specials will have you cashing in on drink and food discounts each day of the week.
- Discounts, Deals, and Specials in Baltimore: More information on deals to be had in the Baltimore area.
Eat Healthy / Eat Local
- Baltimore Farmer's Markets: Know exactly what you are putting in your body when you get fresh, locally grown food directly from the source.
- Baltimore Neighborhood Markets: Butchers, bakers, florists, and more sell their goods out of these public markets throughout Baltimore.
- Gluten-Free Restaurants in Baltimore: For those who have been diagnosed with Celiac disease, have wheat allergies, or are just trying to eat healthy.
- Vegetarian and Vegan-Friendly Restaurants in Baltimore: Whether you are vegetarian, vegan, or health conscious, there are plenty of places where you can get plant-based food at sit-down restaurants in Baltimore.
Quit Bad Habits