No one deserves a day of her own more than mom. On Mother's Day in Baltimore, take mom out to brunch, to pick crabs, or to the spa. Whatever you do for her, remember: she gave you life.
- The Baltimore Symphony Orchestra plays Beethoven's Triple. 3 p.m., Meyerhoff. Tickets start at $26 and are available online
- Drama Mamas: Mezzo Dyana Neal, accompanied by pianist James Harp, sings songs of famous moms of screen and stage. An die Musik, 409 N. Charles St., 5 p.m. Call 410-385-2638 for tickets.
- Mother's Day Trunk Show of FAI Jewelry at the Walters Art Museum. Noon to 4 p.m.
Take Mom Out to Eat
Baltimore is packed with great places to grab Sunday brunch, and here's just one idea that's appropriate today: Mother's Grille in Federal Hill.
- Plan ahead and save money with Restaurant.com
If you're still looking for that perfect place to eat, check out restaurants in these Baltimore neighborhoods:
It's Baltimore, so why not take mom out for crabs?
Think outside the box:
Spirit Cruises is offering Mother's Day cruises for both lunch and dinner starting at $44.90 per person.
Presents for Mom
- Candy and Chocolate
- Chesapeake Bay and Maryland cookbooks
- Books by Baltimore authors
- Photos or prints of Baltimore