Baltimore Restaurants with Special Thanksgiving Menus
If cooking isn't in the cards this Thanksgiving, there are plenty of places where you can let professional chefs do the work for you. Here's a sampling of some of the places open for Thanksgiving in Baltimore:
- Della Notte (801 Eastern Ave.; 410-837-5500) in Little Italy will be open from noon until 8 p.m., offering a 3-course Thanksgiving dinner for $42 per person.
- Grille 700 (700 Aliceanna St.; 410-895-1879) inside the Baltimore Marriott Waterfront in Harbor East will have a buffet from noon until 4:30 p.m. on Thanksgiving. Price is $48 per person or $24 for children ages 5-12.
- Regi's American Bistro (1002 Light St.; 410-539-7344), a restaurant in Federal Hill, will serve a classic brunch from 9 a.m.-3 p.m. and then offer a dinner menu featuring holiday classics—including roasted turkey— from 3 p.m.-9 p.m.
- Rusty Scupper (402 Key Highway; 410-727-3678) will serve up traditional Thanksgiving dishes such as sausage and sage stuffing, carved roast turkey, carved honey-glazed ham, mashed potatoes, candied sweet potatoes, macaroni and cheese, green beans, pumpkin pie, pecan pie and apple crumb pie, as well as some non-traditional seafood items. The Thanksgiving Day feast is $40.95 per adult and $19.95 for children under 10 years old. Reservations are required.
- Wit & Wisdom (200 International Dr.; 410-576-5800) in Harbor East will celebrate Thanksgiving with a 3-course fall feast. Reservations are recommended for this dinner, served from noon to 6:30 p.m., which comes at a cost of $65 for adults and $32 for children.
- Pick Your Own Farms Near Baltimore
- Get Farm Fresh Food at Baltimore Public Markets or Baltimore Farmer's Markets
- Decorate the House or Get a Great Gift from Baltimore Florists
- Get Your Groceries Delivered
- Order Thanksgiving Decorations Online
- Turkey Cooking Tips
Take advantage of the long weekend by attending one of these special events.
Shake a Tail Feather Post-Turkey Dance Party
Friday, November 23, 8 p.m.
Dance off the carbs at the Creative Alliance at The Patterson during this post-Turkey Day party. Singer Linda Nelson will belt out Etta James, Ruth Brown, Patsy Cline, Sam Cooke, and Emmy Lou, and swing, soul, and rock n’ roll musicians The Jody West Band will make sure everyone shakes a tail feather.
Baltimore Symphony Orchestra Presents The Canadian Tenors
Friday, November 23 and Saturday, November 24, 8 p.m.
The Baltimore Symphony Orchestra (BSO) SuperPops will welcome The Canadian Tenors for two performances over Thanksgiving weekend. The Tenors, who have sun gwith Sring, Sheryl Crow, Sarah McLachlan, Neil Young, Sir Paul McCartney and more, will perform at the Joseph Meyerhoff Symphony Hall.
Festival of Trees
Friday, November 23 - Sunday, November 25
The day after Thanksgiving is not only the biggest shopping day of the year, but also the beginning of the Festival of Trees at Timonium Fair Grounds (2200 York Rd., Timonium, MD). Get the holiday season started right during the three-day extravaganza of fairyland forests, gingerbread towns, and toy train gardens, all of which are complemented by over 100 craft boutiques, holiday goodie, and activities for kids of all ages. Tickets are $13 for adults, $7 for seniors, and $7 for kids ages 5 through 12. Children four and under are free.
Baltimore Ravens vs. San Diego Chargers
Sunday, November 24, 4:05 p.m.
The Sunday after Thanksgiving the Ravens will face off against the Chargers in San Diego. Learn how you can tune in on television and the radio here.
Saturday, November 24, 8 p.m.
Irish button accordion master Billy McComiskey and his backing band will present a concert, and later a traditional Irish folks dance will be performed. Bring your own instruments and join in on a big trad Irish jam session. Tickets are $20 or $15 for members.
Shopping in Baltimore
The day after Thanksgiving kicks off the holiday shopping season. Here are some guides to places you can go for great deals on gifts: